Old Navy wants to know exactly what is on your mind! The clothing firm together with its decision-making team is ever on the lookout for new opinions and voices which can inspire them to boost their already impeccable customer service.
They are hosting a survey at feedback4oldnavy.com, aiming at better understanding your shopping experience to make necessary amends and steps to help them serve you better, your participation and thoughts are immensely appreciated and will significantly influence ongoing improvements in the store.
STEP BY STEP DETAIL INSTRUCTION TO COMPLETE THE SURVEY
1. Visit the Old Navy Survey page feedback4oldnavy.com.
2. Go on to indicate your preferred choice of language you want to use in answering the survey and click on ‘Next’ to continue.
3. Key in the date on which you purchased at any of the Old Navy Stores.
4. Fill in the time of purchase as imprinted on your receipt.
5. Key in the store number where you made your purchase.
6. Enter a 4-digit transaction number imprinted in your purchase receipt.
7. Follow this by entering a 3-digit register number.
8. Pick ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ to indicate whether you are above the participation age limit of 18 years.
9. On the final box, select the option of ‘I am Not a Robot’ to continue and then hit ‘Submit’.
10. Proceed to answer each question as outlined carefully concerning your shopping experience in a particular store.
NOTE: After you have completed the survey, you will have an exclusive discount code that allows you 15% off your purchase the next time you step into an Old Navy Store inclusive of online and free shipping!