Ford Service Rebate
Founded in 1903, Ford is one of the most popular American multinational motor companies that sell and service automobiles and commercial vehicles under the Ford brand, as well as Lincoln brand. Well, they offer customers an exciting Ford Service Rebate, which is basically a form of rewarding customers by paying back a portion of the total price paid for products or services from their authorized dealers.
How to Redeem Your Ford Service Rebate Online
Submitting your Ford Service claim online is incredibly easy and fast. Here are the few steps to follow:
- Just visit the rebates page (Fordowner.com/rebates) and choose “Redeem a Rebate”. There’s also another option for downloading a rebate mail-in form, which you’ll need to submit along with a copy of your repair order.
- Enter a few important details regarding your recent service. All the information needed like date of service and Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) can be found on the repair order you received from your servicing dealer.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Follow through the instructions on the next screen and provide the required details. Select whether you’d like to receive your rebate to your active Owner Advantage Rewards account as a credit or a prepaid debit card.
- Review your rebate and ensure every detail is entered correctly.
- Submit your rebate for approval.
If you submit your rebate claim online, then expect to receive payment within 4 to 6 weeks. While the company will send the rebate status to your email, you can always visit Fordowner.com/rebates to check your status. The mailed submissions may take a little longer, typically 6 to 8 weeks.
Ford Service Rebate Rules
- Rebate offers are available only at authorized Ford dealerships in the U.S.
- Rebate card expires 6 months after it has been issued.
- Rebates that are deposited to a customer’s active Owner Advantage Rewards account expire exactly 1 year from the submission deadline.