Have you received a rebate offer after purchasing a GM certified service? If yes, you’ll be pleased to know you can save valuable time on your rebate by simply having it processed online. The online rebate submission process makes it easier for customers by hastening the validation of customer data. This ensures customers receive their rebates faster and at much lower processing costs.
How to Submit a Rebate Online
This option is only for individuals with up to 5 rebates.
1. Open your browser and type the URL – mycertifiedservicerebates.com You will be presented with a variety of options. Choose the “Submit Rebate Online” option located under the “Are you a Consumer” title.
2. You will then be directed to a different page. Fill out the text fields with information from your Certified Service Order/Invoice. This includes the purchase date, your vehicle identification number, your location of purchase and even the service purchased among others.
3. Once done, provide your contact information and click the “Submit” button to send the data.
4. Print the rebate confirmation page as proof of your submission.
The rebate should be automatically validated within a period of 7 days.
In case the system fails to authenticate your information you will be asked to upload a copy of your repair order/invoice via email for manual validation.
If you have more than 5 rebates to submit visit the website at mycertifiedservicerebates.com.
1. Click the “Upload Bulk Rebates” option under the “Or Fleet Account” title on the website.
2. Click on the rebates you’re applying for.
3. Download the forms for your rebates.
4. Fill in all the requested information in accordance with your repair order/invoice.
5. Upload the forms back to the site for processing.
The rebate form specifies the requirements needed to qualify for a rebate.
Overall, the rebate validation period can last up to 8 weeks after submission.
You can confirm your rebate status by visiting the “Status Lookup” Section of the site.
In case the system is unable to automatically validate your rebate submission details you will be requested to upload a copy/copies of your repair order(s)/invoice(s) via email.
Should you need to consult with the support team about your rebate(s) you can do so on weekdays between 7 a.m. and 11 p.m. EST.