Have you recently visited one of the Walmart stores? Are you ready to share your experience about your visit to a Walmart store? If yes, then you can take part in this short survey at survey.walmart.com which hardly takes around ten minutes to complete.
In this survey, you will be asked to share your experience and provide feedback about your store experience.
Please note, it’s not a sales effort and all of your responses will be kept confidential. And, by taking part in this survey, participants will be entitled to a lucky draw where you can either win a $1,000 Walmart shopping card or a $100 Walmart shopping card.
How to Enter the Walmart Guest Experience Survey
1. Simply visit the following link – Survey.Walmart.com
2. Select your preferred language from two options i.e. English and Spanish
3. Enter the Zip code of your residence and your year of birth
4. Complete the details of the Walmart store you visited, such as Store# and ID#
5. Rate on a scale of aspects about your overall satisfaction and your store experience
6. Enter comments about your store experience (if any)
7. Select “yes” in order to enter the lucky draw
8. Do not forget to enter your name, contact details, and grab a chance to win Walmart shopping cards
Survey Link: Survey.Walmart.com
As you probably know that Walmart is a renowned American multinational retail corporation which operates as a chain of discount department stores, hypermarkets, and grocery stores. The company is currently headquartered in Bentonville, Arkansas and it was founded in 1962. As of now, Walmart has approximately 11,695 stores and clubs in twenty-eight countries, operating under sixty-three different names. This retail giant is world’s largest company (in terms of revenue) and they have multiple grocery stores in Canada and the United States.