The purpose of the USPS Service Receipt Survey is to help improve postal services in your area. Being a government agency, the USPS doesn’t offer rewards or perks to participants in the survey. However, participation is still important because it helps provides valuable feedback that can help improve this essential service.
- This survey can be completed by any person who has recently made a purchase at their local post office.
- To take part in this survey you need your most recent USPS receipt, which should contain information including your Zip Code, Date of transaction, and Post office location.
How to complete the USPS service receipt survey:
- Visit Postalexperience.com/pos. You will automatically be redirected to a page containing the survey questionnaire.
- Select the language in which you want to take the survey. Available options include English and Spanish.
- Enter your Zip Code (as shown on your receipt).
- Select the location of your last purchase from the list that appears after you’ve inserted the Zip Code.
- Choose the date of your last transaction (as shown on your receipt).
- Rate your level of satisfaction from six available options: Very Satisfied, Mostly Satisfied, Somewhat Satisfied, Somewhat Dissatisfied, Mostly Dissatisfied, and Very Dissatisfied.
- Select a number between 0 and 10 that best represents your likelihood of recommending the USPS to your friends and colleagues. (0 is Very Unlikely’ while 10 is Very Likely’).
- Write a reason for the rating you’ve provided.
- Pick the quality that you value the most from a USPS sales associate. 4 Options are provided: Knowledgeable about postal products and services; Work efficiently; Having a positive attitude; Treating you courteously.
- Rate your sales associate for each of the 4 qualities in the previous question.
- Select the time interval that best represents how long you had to wait to be served by a sales associate at the post office.
- Say whether or not the amount of time you had to wait for service was acceptable to you.
- Suggest improvements that can be made to satisfy you better in the future.