Dunkin’ Donuts is one of the largest fast food restaurant chains in America. With over 11,000 shops, Dunkin’ Donuts prides to provide great tasting menu choices, premium beverages full of nutritional content. If you recently paid a visit to one of Dunkin’ Donuts’ shops for a finger licking dish, then they value your feedback by giving you a chance to participate in their survey, and upon the completion of the survey, you stand a chance to win fabulous prizes.
What you need to take part in the survey
1. The latest receipt from one of the Dunkin’ Donuts shops. The receipt should include an 18-digit code at the middle section. This is the code you’ll use to redeem your offer.
2. If your receipt doesn’t have a survey code, you can alternatively use the 6-digit store number located near the top of your receipt.
3. Be 18 years and above.
4. Provide the shopping date and time.
5. You can use a mobile device or computer to complete the survey questions. You can visit the site telldunkin.com and follow the instructions.
Steps to follow
1. Visit the site telldunkin.com.
2. Select the language you prefer
3. Enter the 18-digit code in your receipt then click ‘NEXT.’
4. Answer the questions you’ll be taken through. These are simple questions related to the experience you had with Dunkin Donut.
5. You’ll provide your contact information including the date and time of your shopping.
6. Finally, you’ll receive a validation code. Write down this code on your receipt. It is this code that you’ll use to win fabulous prizes!
Rules of the survey
You can participate in the survey three days after your visit. You can do it multiple times provided you use different survey codes. You must be a legal citizen of America and have genuinely visited one of their restaurant shops.
Your satisfaction is their pride. Your experience with them, comments and suggestions matter and they’ll use them to improve the delivery and quality of their services. This is a standalone opportunity you can use to win grand prizes. In case of any questions regarding the survey, you can contact them for verification.